Infineon Technologies AG (FSE: IFX / OTCQX: IFNNY) is expanding its wireless portfolio of high-performance, reliable and secure offerings. The newly developed AIROC™ brand now includes the industry’s first 1x1 Wi-Fi 6/6E and Bluetooth 5.2 combo SoC for the IoT, enterprise and industrial applications, and its first 2x2 Wi-Fi 6/6E and Bluetooth 5.2 combo SoC for multimedia, consumer and automotive applications. The Wi-Fi 6/6E combo solutions operate in the 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and the new, greenfield 6 GHz spectrum to deliver robust performance and minimal latency. This makes them ideal for high-quality video and audio streaming applications like gaming consoles, AR/VR, smart speakers, media-streaming devices and automotive Infotainment. Applications that require an instant response – like security systems and industrial automation – will also benefit from Infineon’s new products.
- The company’s Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth combo solutions are pre-integrated across its i.MX RT MCU platform, allowing developers to create the optimal pairing of processing with connectivity
- NXP combines its MCU and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth platform solutions within its MCUXpresso Software Development Kit (SDK) to simplify and accelerate IoT product development
- Connectivity modules and MCU development kits are available now through NXP’s extensive distribution network
- Company introduces new 2x2 Wi-Fi 6 Dual Band + Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) solution that brings 1.2 Gbps performance, low power, and greater range to IoT markets.
- Family of products deliver new levels of connectivity and power the world’s first Wi-Fi 6 enabled gaming consoles
October 13-14, 2020EDI CON CHINA 2020 celebrates electronic design innovation, bringing together RF, microwave, EMC/EMI, and high-speed digital design engineers and system integrators for networking, training, and learning opportunities.
The integration of Cypress is a major step for Infineon and a unique opportunity for our customers. Its product range is a perfect match. We will offer the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.