- NXP’s industry-first solution to combine UWB fine-ranging, NFC, Secure Element, and embedded SIM (eSIM) is included in Samsung’s new Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
- NXP’s UWB technology delivers “relative-location” with unprecedented accuracy in crowded, multipath signal environments with numerous walls, people, and other obstacles.
- NXP’s mobile wallet extends into an end-to-end solution for a myriad of security applications such as NFC-based payments, mobile ticketing, eSIM, and first of its kind spatial-aware applications enabled by UWB.
- Enables a broad range of striking new use cases such as true handsfree smartphone car access
- Provides spatial awareness to cars and smart devices through unique UWB localization capabilities
- New automotive Integrated Circuit (IC) completes NXP’s UWB portfolio spanning auto, mobile and IoT ecosystems
Qorvo, a leading provider of innovative RF solutions that connect the world, has acquired Paris-based 7Hugs Labs S.A.S., a leading software provider for ultra-wideband (UWB) applications. The acquisition of 7Hugs Labs helps strengthen Qorvo’s UWB product offering for smartphones and other devices that increase the accuracy of a host of new location and communication services.